Wedding Package A – $250
- Elegant wedding ceremony selections & options that are fully customizable, including readings, vows & ring exchange, and other special ceremony options
- Up to two planning meetings prior to the ceremony
- local phone and e-mail support for the wedding ceremony
- Various wedding information including wedding traditions, checklist, name change instructions, etc.
- Officiating at and solemnizing the wedding ceremony
- Filing of the notarized marriage license with the Clerk of Court where issued
Wedding Package B – $200
All the above but with no attendance at Rehearsal
“We do” Elopement Package
$500 (Sunday thru Thursday) – $650 (Friday & Saturday)
We will perform your ceremony on the beach, in a park, on a boat, in your home or backyard, in a restaurant, etc. (no rehearsal)
- Choice of basic wedding ceremony (traditional non-denominational or non-religious)
- Officiate to perform and solemnize the wedding ceremony
- Photographer – up to one hour of digital photography (you receive all images to process as you wish)
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Toasting glasses and choice of champagne, white or red wine, beer or sparkling cider
- Filing notarized marriage license with the Clerk of Court where issued
Additional services and pricing available ~ Call us for ideas!
Basic Ceremony – no customization – $150
Vow Renewal – $135
A vow renewal or commitment ceremony is a wonderful way to celebrate your lives together and futures to come. Includes customization, suggested readings, vows, ring exchange, unity ceremonies or other special elements. Note: no marriage license filing necessary.
Wedding Ceremony Preparation – $75
If you have a family member or friend officiating, I am available to prepare vows; present choices about ceremony rituals and options; assist in selecting readings, prayers or poems. I will work collaboratively with you and your officiant to design this key aspect of your wedding day. Our partnership will include the same attention to detail and personal service that I extend to couples for whom I perform the wedding ceremony.